The park committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm at the municipal building. All are welcome to attend.
On December 30, 2021, the Greenfield Township Supervisors and Park Committee received $70,000 for the SMALL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT Grant that was submitted on April 14, 2021.
The Park has been renamed GREENFIELD TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY PARK for a broader appeal to township residents, families, and surrounding communities to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and honor our service members.
This community park grant is a multi-year project totaling $110,000 upon completion.
The park will feature:
• A Memorial Flagpole and Reflection Garden
• A walking trail
• Enclosed dog run
• Grant Award Amount: $110,000
• Grant Value: $70,000
• Required Match (in-kind or cash): $40,000
• January 2022: Grant agreement begins
• Spring/Summer 2022: Park project begins
For park and grant information, email: email@example.com