The Greenfield Township Supervisors and Park Committee prepared and submitted a SMALL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT Grant request on April 14, 2021.
The Park has been renamed GREENFIELD TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY PARK for a broader appeal to township residents, families, and surrounding communities to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and honor our service members.
The park will feature:
• A Memorial Flagpole and Reflection Garden
• A walking trail
• Enclosed dog run
• Grant Award Amount: $110,000
• Grant Value: $70,000
• Required Match (in-kind or cash): $40,000
• April 14, 2021: Final grant package submitted - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
• Spring/Summer 2021: Grant review cycle
• Fall 2021: Grant award announcements
• January 2022: Grant agreement begins
• Spring/Summer 2022: Park project begins
For park and grant information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org